This year’s Scottish Hazards Conference will be held on Thursday 7 November, in partnership with the Trade Union Education Centre at City of Glasgow College, and supported by the STUC.
This year we will be: Tackling Toxic Workplaces!
Aimed primarily at Trade Union Health and Safety Reps, the agenda will once again be jam-packed with informative content to help you in your workplace, including:
- MSP’s from across the political spectrum discussing the potential for devolution of health and safety;
- Professor Andy Watterson setting out how a toxics use reduction strategy could benefit, and be implemented, in Scotland;
- input on St Ambrose and Buchanan High Schools, glyphosate and welding fumes;
- an overview of campaigns aimed at tackling violence and aggression in the workplace; and
- a choice of workshops including: air pollution; ill health/capability dismissals; and toxic work environments.
Fees: £55 waged and £10 unwaged
For full details, see the: Conference flyer 2019 final , or email firstname.lastname@example.org . To book, complete the form below.